The GSDCA-WDA FH Club
The purpose of this club is to promote the FH title by encouraging GSDCA-WDA members to train for and obtain an FH and to reward and recognize those that achieve the FH title.
- You must be a member in good standing of the GSDCA-WDA.
- You must be the owner or co-owner of the dog, and the one who actually competed with the dog for the FH.
- The FH must have been achieved at a GSDCA-WDA sanctioned event (includes the GSDCA-WDA Nationals).
- There is no date restriction on membership to the FH Club. The FH Title, no matter how long ago it was earned, as long as it meets all the requirements, will allow you membership to the FH Club.
- Fill out the application form.
- Provide a copy of the scorebook showing the FH title.
- Submit the above documents to the designated FH Club Officer.
- The FH title will be verified with the GSDCA-WDA Office.
- Your name and your dog’s name, along with a picture if you send one, will be published in the GSDCA-WDA Magazine and on the GSDCA-WDA Website.
- A certificate will be mailed to you.
- Additional honors will be bestowed on those who obtain the FH2 and FH3 title(s).
- You can join the FH Club with each dog for which you obtain an FH Title. FH Club members may purchase FH Club T-Shirts at a discounted price from the GSDCA-WDA FH Club Officer.
- FH Club T-Shirts are available only to FH Club members. Other FH T-Shirts will be available shortly on the GSDCA-WDA Web Store.
- Please contact the GSDCA-WDA Office with any questions or click below for the FH-Club Rules or an Application to join.